Thirty interesting facts about yourself:
1) I have lived in Texas, Vermont, Kentucky, and now Colorado.
2) I have visited Florida, Tennessee, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Louisiana, Ohio, Indiana, and Nevada.
3) I have been hiking in Tennessee and Vermont.
4) In NYC, I saw Lauren Graham in an off-broadway production of Guys and Dolls.
5) I’ve been to Disney World three times.
6) I saw my first snowfall at 16 years of age.
7) I carved my first pumpkin at 19 years of age.
8) I was 20 years old the first time I saw fireflies and tadpoles.
9) I was 21 when I went on my first date.
10) I had my first kiss at 24 years of age.
11) I am an INFJ.
12) I was born in January.
13) I am a capricorn.
14) For the longest time, I thought I was a snake (according to the Chinese zodiac)
15) …but I’m actually a dragon.
16) I am a middle child.
17) I’m Hispanic…
18) …but I’ve been told by multiple people that I look Inuit.
19) I have a deep love of other cultures…
20) …but I’ve never travelled overseas.
21) The farthest north I’ve ever been is Montreal, Quebec.
22) The farthest south I’ve ever been is Monterrey, Nuevo León.
23) The farthest east I’ve ever been is Boston, MA.
24) The farthest west I’ve ever been is Las Vegas, NV.
25) I grew up on the US-Mex border on Texas.
26) I had two open heart surgeries before I was 5.
27) I got my driver’s license at 23.
28) I lived alone in KY for five months.
29) I was chrismated in the Orthodox church this past May.
30) Right now, I’m just trying to make breakfast.